The MIFARE Classic® 1K contactless smart card is based on NXP MF1 IC S50, which is connected to a coil with a few turns and then embedded into plastic to form the passive contactless smart card. The communication layer (MIFARE RF Interface) complies with part 2 and 3 of the ISO/IEC14443A standard. It is contactless transmission of data and energy and no battery is needed.
MIFARE Classic® 1K is fundamentally used for storing memories, while a simple security mechanism divides the memories into segments. Therefore, it is ideal for high volume transactions in all different applications, such as transport ticketing, time attendance solutions, car parking, road-tolling etc. It is mainly used in closed systems as fixed value tickets (e.g. weekly/monthly travel passes).
- Frequency : 13.56MHz
- Protocol : ISO14443A
- Unique ID : 32bits
- EEPROM Size : 1024Bytes
- Material : PVC
- Temperature : -20°C ~ +50°C
- Data Retention : 10(year)
- Write Endurance : 100,000(cycles)
- Dimension : 85.6 × 54 × 0.86 ( mm )
- Supported Readers : SL500L, SL500A, SL500F, SL013, SL025B, SL025M, SL018, SL030, SL031, SL032, SL040, SL040A, SL060, SL600